Key Responsibilities will include Business planning, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management, Sales Management and Exports
– Develop sales & marketing strategies to penetrate untapped / virgin segments within the assigned territory and achieve annual targets in the existing marketing base.
– Achieving Sales targets
– Expansion of channel partners network
– Ensuring to achieve the target sales from respective key accounts/ distribution partners.
– Ensure timely collection of payments.
– Developing sales plans, annual budgets and forecast to provide quarterly and monthly reports to senior management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
– Background in export sales industry would be a plus
– 6 to 8 years of experience in Retail Sales / Distribution preferably
– Excellent knowledge of the markets in Lagos and outside Lagos
– Knowledge of the Trade Practices & Documentation in South America
– Familiar with Exports and LC procedures
– Excellent negotiation, leadership & man management skills
– Knowledge of marketing techniques and strategies
– Commercial Orientation