Our client is need of an HR OFFICER to perform various HR tasks and manage our HR projects and functions which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling, and payroll administration
- Plan and coordinate all HR projects, specifically recruitment, and payroll administration
- Will supervise administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Coordinating and supervising recruitment briefs, screening, and shortlisting of suitable candidates for our clients.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Coordinate and follow up with payroll processes
- coordinate in house staff performance and development
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Involvement with training, curriculum development, and staff /client training function
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports
- Overseeing and coordinating all Human Resources duties and activities
- Manage payroll ensuring accuracy, and reporting on performance relative to budgets
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Resolves payroll discrepancies
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Must hold at least a degree in any business-related field
- Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
- 6months- 2years’ experience in the Human Resource department, preferably as an all-round coordinator
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization