The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will be responsible for the daily administrative and HR duties of the organization. He/she will assist with recruitment and record maintenance for payroll processing as well as provide clerical support to all employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Assist to compile and update employee records ( hard and soft copies)
- Assist to process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activites.
- Assist to coordinate HR projects (meetings, training surveys etc) and take minutes
- Assist to deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Bsc/Hnd degree in any field
- Fast computer typing skills (MS office and Excel, in particular)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Must live within Oshodi ,Isolo,ikotun,egbeda and location close by.