Our client is looking to hire a Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing market activation plans. Responsibilities include generating unique marketing plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing activation strategies, and meeting marketing objectives. The marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new activation plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing teams to meet marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- 5 years post NYSC . Minimum of 2 years in a managerial role .
- Bsc in related field( marketing, economics, mathematics etc).
- Past work experience in a Multinationalenvironment would be an added advantage.
- Experience in management is a MUST.
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting.
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs.
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events.
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients.
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives.
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services.