Our client is looking to hire an Office Assistant.
The Office Assistant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the office and performing various clerical duties.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and promptly report any current and potential problems.
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean work place, such as, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash, etc.
- Dusting of furniture and blinds as well as cleaning of windows and doors.
- Cleaning of carpets periodically.
- Washing of office crockery and cutlery excluding personal crockery and cutlery
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Assist with photocopying of documents when requested.
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Ensure security inside the office at all times especially theft of items during the day.
- Identify any potential damage or repairs and report to the Personal Assistant
- Any other duties assigned by the PA or other management staff.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic Education – WASC or SSCE or any related qualifications
- Good Communications Skills
- Experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer care skills
- Creative and innovative
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- 1-year proven experience in a similar role