We are looking for a dedicated recruiter to join our consultancy to provide professional services to our esteemed clients . The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting specialized interviews, reporting. This role will require being able to meet the required targets of hires in a limited amount of time.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, can assess candidates’ skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements with minimal flaws.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with hiring managers and lead consultant to compile a consistent list of requirements.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork and requirements for new hires.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Ensuring a 80% success rate at minimum in filling assigned position
- Able to work in a performance based work environment
- A bachelor’s degree in any related field
- The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- A working knowledge of employment law and legislation.