|Our client is in need of a socia media executive.He/She will be responsible to manages the social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
The Main Objective of this role is to create engaging content of the company social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences
KEY TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
· Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
· Grow and manage the company online social presence to increase brand awareness.
· Work with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
· Be willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
· Bring your ideas to anyone who will listen, and make things happen when you see an opportunity!
· Look at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
· Connect with influencers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
· Develop creative social media marketing content and strategies.
· Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
· Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
· Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
· Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
· Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
· Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
· Identify and engage bloggers, influencers and others that can continuously drive new customers to the company’s brand
|ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification
Microsoft Office Application
Strong Web and Graphic Design
Strong Digital Marketing and Copy writing / Content development & Management.