This role will be responsible for providing provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about carbon products to its customers
- Acts as liaison to coordinate information and service between the end user of tyres and the sales representatives
- Works with end users to inspect, maintain, or repair tyres
- Oversees and facilitates the delivery and installation of tyres
- Answers inquiries and questions from customers related to ongoing use of products, maintenance requirements, operations, and other related information.
- Travels to locations to inspect, service, and repair tyres .
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- identifying and establishing new business
- organizing sales visits
- giving demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients discover and understand us of product
- liaising with existing clients
- preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- 1st Degree in engineering
- 2 years of proven experience Engineering related field Organizational skills
- Communication skills, including the ability to explain clearly, listen to the feedback of clients – and relay this to colleagues
- The ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness.
SALARY 150000 MONTHLY