- Penetrating potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Developing business proposals
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to broaden networks
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they meet with their expectation
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.