- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Attendance and provision of explanation on issues raised by the Internal Revenue Service during the course of tax audit
- Coordination of employees related tax forms for the issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate and tax deductions cards and arrange for reconciliation when the need arises.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Prepares the weekly and monthly reports such as budgets and monitors the matching of expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Works with the company’s auditors periodically, to carry out their routine checks.
- Preparation of payroll and payment of wages and salaries.
- Supervises daily income and expenses postings into the various ledger.
- Maintenance of various cash books, ledgers and Invoices.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Advise the vendors on various relevant withholding taxes
- Maintain relationships with various financial Institutions.
You are here
Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser, dicutting and consultancy. They are currently seeking to hire an Accountant. Successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient running of the organisation’s accounts including everyday duties such as general entries, balance sheets, ledgers, reporting and advice management on tax issues, budgets, forecast and planning.
- B.sc in Account and Finance or other related field
- 3-5 years experience as an accountant in engineering company or agency
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Proficiency in the usage of relevant accounting software e.g Sage, Opera etc Sage
- Supervisory experience required
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality and accurate output.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Applicant must be diligent and possess a high level of integrity.