This role reports directly to the CEO. is responsible for
- Maintaining all Revenue ledgers
- Daily review and updates of cash registers
- Updates of all outlets revenue ledgers , attending to daily internal audit queries
- Updates the company asset schedule with new purchases according to each class of asset, keep the asset purchase documents for easy referencing.
- Coordinates Departmental purchases with the Store keepers/Store supervisor and handles all the retirements of the weekly purchases with the internal audit and purchase officials.
- Monitoring of all vendors invoices
- supervises asset coding and renumbering.
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to the management committee.
- Responsible for the management of the treasury function and payroll.
- Management and development of the accounting function designed to monitor and control all aspects of the business; progressing innovative systems development which deliver incisive performance indicators, management information and provide competitive advantage to the company
- Construct and monitor reliable control and fraud prevention systems.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate insurance coverage.
- Compliance with all Nigerian tax authority requirements.
- Liaison with external auditors, taxation advisers, solicitors and other professional advisers.
- Ensures the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
BUDGETING AND FORECAST
- Provide key inputs for the implementation and management of group budgeting cycle.
- Provide key inputs for the preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued
Monitoring& review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the Board and third party stakeholders