You are here
- Assists in managing the showroom staff to ensure proper adherence to company policy.
- Assists in responding to and investigating concerns/complaints from customers
- Maintain inventory and accurate supplies of all show room furniture and giving daily reports on inventory.
- Monitoring and maintaining /office equipment, inventory supplies; order replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records for cash float, and other records and databases
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Acts as a liaison between the senior executives and other members of staff.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- First degree from reputable university
- 3-5 years experience in administrative capacity
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.