- Ensure the apartment premises is well coordinated regarding guest management and operational efficiency.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations within the area, and suppliers on behalf of the business
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems or emergencies. On-premises
- Supervise day-to-day activities of teams and individuals performing jobs at the banquet and accommodation facilities
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc.)
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations
- Inspect all departments for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with the development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Additional responsibilities also extend to ensuring the property meets all legal requirements and conforms to local codes and established regulations. That includes administering effective security processes and maintaining legally required health and safety procedures
You are here
Assistant Operations Manager (Hotel ABUJA)
This role will be in charge of managing the operations of a medium sized hotel in Abuja, while reporting to the managment of the company.
- Work Experience: Quality years of experience in management of a hotel or relevant service apartments experience for a minimum of 8-10 years
- Education and Training: At least a high school diploma and several years of experience in a hotel /service apartments setting. A Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management or other related courses.
- Management Skill: 5- years minimum required experience in coordinating the affairs of a hotel to attract clients and maximize profits
- Planning Skill: high organizational skills to ensure smooth operations
- Customer Service Skill: ability to courteously interact with guests and providing guest-focused services to ensure satisfaction