- Maximize volume and revenue in key accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Devise sales strategy to maximize customer's share of wallet by up selling and cross-selling as appropriate.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly targets to bring focus into the sales cycle.
- Maintain and monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost
- Maximize volume and revenue in Key accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods.
- Maintain and monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Represents the company in exhibits and trade shows and working with designers to help market the product and services.
- Liaise with Head Office to get competitive pricing and get better deals from Customers.
- Develop Key account specific business plans and measure performance against set targets.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, sales review meetings
You are here
Business Development Manager HORECA ( Lagos)
Our Client is an FMCG distribution sales company currently seeking to hire an experienced and resourceful Business Development Manager to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. Successful candidate will be responsible for managing client accounts, finding and following new sales lead and retaining existing accounts.
- At least a B.Sc in Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as key account manager for FMCG products
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills