Business development activities
- Plan and direct the different company's business development activities
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Generate and develop new business
- Have full understanding of client business and challenges within the industry
- Design, implement and facilitate annual business development plan for the firm. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business marketing plans.
- develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the organization
- Presenting the organization to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Managing day-to-day relationships with strategic partners and developing a deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing information and developing new initiatives and partnerships
Additional Requirements (measurable )
Prepare proposals – obtain and bid for major new clients
Market Research – Analyze and research potential business growth and opportunities from current existing clients & create a prospect list for targeting.
Relationship Development – establish positive links with potential partners and stakeholders and target number of referrals for proposal
All other administrative duties as assigned