- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
You are here
Our client is a construction company seeking to hire a Civil Engineer. Successful candidate will perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ industry knowledge
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.