- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring the production of high-quality and error-free copy.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
You are here
Our client is a multinational chemical company based in Lagos and they are currently seeking to hire a communication specialist. Candidate will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in web management and content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.