- Provide creative ideas of content types that align with business goals.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and to generate traffic to the company’s site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts and blogs.
- Create effective online presence for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website, and pitch articles to relevant social media platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Promote content on every social media platforms.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in the company’s content and recommend new topics.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
You are here
Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser dicutting and consultancy. .This role involves creating ,developing, and editing of content for various activities related to online marketing for the company. Successful candidate would be responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers and maintaining online presence for the company.
- B.sc in relevant field of study
- At least 2 years of professional content developing experience.
- Well-versed in web and mobile standards and best practices, including writing, content organization, usability and design.
- Able to meet deadlines while proposing, writing, and editing a high volume of content for different section of the company.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.