- Respond to client email inquiries in a timely and courteous manner and send company emails to customers who have expressed interest in services.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Always ensure optimum planning and scheduling to enable appropriate customer service support provision
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Refers unresolved customer grievance to designated department for further investigation
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Answer questions with regards to the services offered, process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Gather and verify customers information.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assist them with issues.
- Perform basic administrative and clerical duties.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
You are here
Customer Support Executive
Our client is one of the foremost Gaming Companies in Nigeria and they are currently seeking to hire a Customer Support Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- B.sc in relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Record management
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customer behaviour
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively