- Support ongoing reporting for social and paid advertising campaigns
- Develop customer journey maps and support the team with content mapping
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Support the marketing team
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
You are here
Digital Marketing Intern
Our client is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Intern to help support the existing digital strategy team across marketing automation and paid media. He wll be responsible for preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
- B.sc in related field
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlinesand to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools(e.g.HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications