- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel
You are here
Our client is a Fintech company located in Isolo, Lagos and seeking to hire a Dispatch Rider. Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle and pick up documents, packages, letters and and then deliver them to final destinations.
- Must possess a first school leaving certificate.
- Enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work on your own
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes
- Have a mature attitude
- Be friendly and presentable
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail