- Co-ordinate day to day activities of the Electrical section
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activities in the Electrical section
- Prepare the department’s yearly budget and ensure implementation of the approved funds
- Ensure constant review and implementation of departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Manage installation, testing, calibration and commissioning of electrical equipment
- Liaise with third party contractors to provide effective and qualitative service
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
You are here
This role will be responsible for Co-ordinating day to day activities of the Electrical department. Successful candidate must have in-depth understanding of the engineering specifications, process flows, and other information about the process of facilities in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering .
- Minimum of 3-5 years overall experience working as Electrical Engineer.
- Experience with electronic systems, electronics troubleshooting, electronic testing design,
- Ability to work collaboratively with client’s electrical installations
- Strong experience and ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, one line, schematics, and specifications..
- Strong working knowledge of process control field instrumentation installation and testing
- Project Management
- Attention to details
- Emphasizing excellence and innovation