- Provides full administrative assistance to the MD
- Acts as a liaison between the MD and other members of staff.
- Embark on projects as requested by The Executive Director
- Creates and follows up on project portfolios with daily list of to dos, follow up on all assignments to completion
- Liases with all delegated business associates, staff, contractors in the achievement of project goals
- Planning of weekly itinerary , diary scheduling and due follow up and reminders.
- Attend meetings, alongside MD, records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Maintain filing systems for the MD.
- Maintains Director’s appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs.
- Prepares weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains high levels confidentiality on all personal and corporate issues
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You are here
Executive Assistant to MD ( LAGOS)
The client is a multinatioanl gaming company. The Executive assistant provides high level administrative support to the MDs day-to-day business including scheduling meeting and maintaining calendars, preparing correspondence and coordinating travel plans.
- 5-7 years in related feild
- between 320-35 years of age
- B.SC in a related field.
- Proven experience as an Administrator,
- Should be organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to use own initiative to effectively manage workloads.
- Ability to communicate when undertaking responsibilities and delivering services.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to Maintain confidentiality