You are here
Executive Assistant/Business analyst
- To act as the first point of contact for the CEO within the organization
- To prepare powerpoint presenations on gbehlaf of the CEO ,
- research on related projects , provide information prior to preplanned meetiungs on clients via research and analysis reports
- To provide high-level ssupport to key internal and external meetings involving the CEO, including preparing agendas, co-ordinating or writing papers, producing minutes, andensuring follow-up actions are progressed
- To liaise with external bodies with which the CEO require representation
- To ensure the effective operation of the CEO offices; and act as liason between the CEO and other staff members
- To prepare correspondence, reports, memos and presentation material as required, noting the need for accessibility in all documentation from all sources;
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office
- B.sc in accounting /finance field of study.
- M.sc can be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in business or financial analysis related projects
- To have highly competent IT skills across standard Microsoft packages escpecially microsoft powerpoint and excel;
- To have highly competent note-taking and typing capability
- To have strong attention to details
- A self-starter, capable of acting on own initiative and proactively managing competing demands and pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Must be able to work collaboratively, with a range of colleagues in the wider organization, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, oral communication skills
- Demonstrable level of numeracy and ability to analyses statistical and financial data
- Confidence in working with senior internal and external stakeholders at director and trustee level
- Well placed sense of judgment and political skills, able to exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Evidence of an ability to “think outside the box” and generate and implement creative solutions
- To be able to work with versatility, meeting unexpected, very tight deadlines on occasion, being able to prioritize as required and able to work autonomously;