- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transaction
- Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stock taking of all commodities and keeping of processing records
- Maintain constant contact with suppliers, staying informed of price changes and ensuring a good understanding of each product.
- Generate reports on inventory, which includes information like date and time of arrival, time on the shelf and volume of sales.
- Ensure items remain in stock.
You are here
Experienced Store Keeper ( Abuja)
Our Client is a renowned hotel in Abuja, seeking a store keeper. This role is to supervise and account for the receipt of goods (foodstuffs, beverages and general goods), their storage and subsequent issue within an abuja Based hotel to provide for the safekeeping of the goods whilst in the store.
- A minimum of a first degree from a reputable higher institution
- A minimum of 6 year experience as a store keeper in the hospitality industry
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory level experience
- Detail orientation is a must
Accounting experience is an added advantage