- Conducting routine preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling regular inspections of electrical equipment
- Liaising with Housekeeping to co-ordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for apartments and public areas.
- Develop system and procedure to ensure the health and safety of guests, team members, machinery and property
- Monitor the apartments’ consumption of fuels
- Monitor engineering installation
- Supervise the apartment facilities functions
- Carry out engineering and maintenance works as required
- Periodic inspection and verification of tasks assigned to team members.
- Ensure proper sign off of tasks given after careful inspection.
- Assists in the supervision of all engineering activities.
- Trains members of the department as appropriate in new processes and procedures while ensuring compliance.
- Be able to immediately recognize system performance deficiencies and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Assists the Chief Facilities Manager.
You are here
Facilities Engineer( Abuja)
This role will be responsible for planning, designing, and overseeing the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities in the organization.Successful candidate must have in-depth understanding of the engineering specifications, process flows, and other information about the process of facilities in the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience and minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in a similar work environment
- Engineering degree from any reputable university is a must
- Project management experience.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems.
- Knowledge of related software would be an added advantage