- Provide support to the Facilities Manager to ensure records are maintained to expected standards.
- Assists with facilities, premises and office management of the facilities department.
- Works as part of the facilities by providing maintenance support where necessary.
- Provides administrative support to enable the facilities department function effectively and efficiently.
- Liaise with departmental heads and staff to identify facilities related requirements.
- Propose and manage cost-effective solutions.
- Provide support to the facilities Manager on major projects relating to premises and apartments renovations.
- Ensures the facilities services offered meets required standards.
- Recommend to the facilities manager improvements that could be made to improve the facilities department.
- Carry out weekly Back of the House and Front of the House walk rounds, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects.
- Assist the facilities manager to monitor maintenance service standards in guest apartments.
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintain accurate records as required.
- Liaise with contractors to follow through on approved work.
- Assist in the compliance of existing health and safety policy, safe working best practices.
- Participates in all aspects of training and development as directed and use learning opportunities to develop personal skills necessary to improve effectiveness, efficiency and service delivery.
You are here
Facility Officer ( Lagos)
Our client is a hotel located in Victoria Island, lagos. This position is responsible for maintenance, cleaning and safety of facilities. Works with the facility manager to deliver wide range of support and administrative functions.
- At least a bachelor's degree in relevant field,
- MSC will be an advantage.
- Relevant certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own work load
- Ability to use initiative to work alone with a team