- Daily review and updates cash registers after the night audit job and Posts all unposted cash receipts into Opera and Peachtree.
- Updates all outlets revenue ledgers both on Opera and Peachtree, attend to daily internal audit queries after consultation with the Accountant.
- Updates the company asset schedule with new purchases according to each class of asset, keep the asset purchase documents for easy referencing.
- Coordinates and report end of month asset and stock counting exercise.
- Recognize and recommend actions on obsolete, shortage and mixing items after each counting exercise.
- Coordinates departmental purchases with the Store keepers/Store supervisor and handles all the retirements of the weekly purchases with the internal audit and purchase officials.
- Follow up of Stock Issue from the Store, agreeing kitchen requisition with the kitchen stock balances and agreeing the captain orders with the Sales invoices.
- Supervises asset coding and renumbering.
- Custodian of general float (petty cash), does all payments by following all the pre and post procedures.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory laws, health and safety and other statutory regulation.
- Assist in administrative planning and organizing smooth operational and effective service delivery.
- Confer and cooperate with management in formulating, administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides communication system by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, maintaining voice and data subscription, approving invoices.
- Oversees the day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processes.