- Performs the routine accounting work involved in the installation, operation, and auditing of accounts.
- Reviews varied financial transactions and records for conformance with regulations and established accounting procedures.
- Compiles financial and other statements and reports using basic data.
- Conducts routine investigations, examinations, and audits of books and financial records, and prepares reports thereof.
- Prepares the routine accounting and statistical tabulations.
- Assists in preparing budget requests; prepares current statements of allocations and disbursements of budgeted funds.
- Performs the routine work involved in auditing and recording expense invoices and prepares, audits, and edits reports of costs and other financial summaries and statements.
- Checks disbursements for adherence to contractual obligations.
- Prepares accounting reports containing findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintains accounting records and files.
- Raises cheques and does bank reconciliations
You are here
Finance assistant- tech ,LAGOS
Our client helms from the technlogy industry LAgos. This role requires providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- B.sc in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ICAN, ACCA) would be an advantage.
- 3 years experience.
- Knowledge of accounting software use
- Good communication skills
- Excellent information processing ability
- Good numeracy skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Integrity and honesty