- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the Apartment’s Room Service operation.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of the Room Service operation.
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery.
- Monitor and maintain proper running and cleanliness of banquet areas
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed
You are here
Food And Beverage Supervisor( Abuja)
This position is responsible for managing all F&B operations of a middle sized hotel in abuja and for delivering an excellent guest experience. Food and beverage supervisor responsibilities include the ability to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- First degree from a reputable university.
- About 5-7 years of experience in a similar position from within a 3 or 4 star hotel/serviced apartments.
- Must be between 30-40 years of age.
- Experience at a supervisor level in managing a restaurant in a hotel, for at least 5 years
- Good knowledge of both local and international foods
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel