- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
- Monitor front desk activities and ensure all staff comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance,
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote services and facilities.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all apartments policies and house rules.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and guest satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and guest needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective guest companies
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to the guests
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the hotel.
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face meetings with client in order to build lasting relationships.
You are here
Guest and Business Services Manager ( Expatriate Position)
Our client is a serviced apartment, located in Abuja Nigeria, seeking to hire a Guest and Business Services Manager. This role would focus on facilitating the growth of the hotel business, plans and oversee the hotel marketing activities and campaigns. Successful candidate will be required to direct and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations and have a thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company’s competitors.
- B.sc in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience occupying a managerial position.
- Minimum of 10years working in the hospitality industry.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age.
- Good knowledge of Opera software and other relevant hotel soft wares.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills.
- Good personal presentation and professionalism.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets.
- The ability to manage own work load.