- Ensures full delivery of the business target with coverage area i.e.100% achievement of outlet acquisition and sales targets within assigned territories; achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Coordinate supplier relationships within territories to drive expansion of basket size and growth of their market share >
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Design and implement a tactical sales plan that expands company's retail outlet base and ensure its strong presence.
- Demonstrate pride and deep accountability for bringing the Sales vision and Performance ambition to life.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- incremental depletions and counter competitive activities in all outlets within assigned coverage
You are here
Head Of Retail Sales (ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS lagos)
our client is a Gaming company , helming from South Africa. They are looking to hire a head of retail sales.This role is responsible for the achievement of our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in your assigned territories, by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team and potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Minimum of a B.sc degree or equivalent • Minimum of 7 year work experience , 3 years’ experience working in a similar role in fMCG o telecoms company
- Basic understanding of Selling capabilities, Outlet activation standards, outlet segmentation, building relationships, persuasive selling and brand passion
- Knowledge of IT and telecoms industry an added advantage
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets
- The ability to manage own workload