- Liaises with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance and wages
- Scheduling staff roster.
- Overseeing stocktaking, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
- Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
- Overseeing supervisor’s staff.
- Responsible for planning and organizing work of the room attendants for efficient productivity.
- Ensure appropriate furnishing in all apartments
- Regularly replace or replenish apartment linen, towel, toiletries and sundry supplies.
- Responsible for periodic training of the room attendant and laundry attendant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are here
House Keeping manager( Lagos)
Our client is a hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos and currently seeking to hire a housekeeping manager .This position is to supervise, train and work alongside your staff to ensure all apartments rooms are sparklingly clean and in tip-top condition. Successful candidate is expected to liaise with the general manager and heads of department, attending regular meetings when necessary.
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Displays integrity and honesty.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests
- Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Able to follow and adhere to standard policies and procedures.