- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources function.
- Assist to Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Schedules meetings and interviews
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assists in handling of complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assists in Ensuring of compliance of health, safety and welfare regulations.
- Assists in assessing departmental training needs and develop, conduct and provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Maintain discipline within the company and in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR Report.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Organizes all performance management procedures
- Handles monthly routines towards staff compensation and leave management
- All other responsibilities as assigned
You are here
HR Lead Officer
The client is a Solar Energy company based in lagos. This role is a supervisory HR role who would report to a HR manager. This individual is however responsible for the day to day HR operations fuction and must have expereince with daily HR admin /operations.
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- With at least 3- 5 years work experience in HR field and practice mandatory
- 2 years consulting experience would ban an added advantage
- M.Sc or HR certification is also an added advantage.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Good time management skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment •