- Drive HR Strategies within the company
- Achieve and maintain an enabling work environment and organizational excellence
- Overseeing and coordinating all Human Resources duties and activities
- Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal annually and make recommendations on such to the management
- An advisor/counselor/consultant to executive management on Human Resource matters and Labour laws
- Initiate and drive HR policy formulation and implementation
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the company
- Maintains employee benefits programs such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Ensures legal compliance and statutory remittance throughout human resource management.
You are here
HR Manager (FMCG, Lagos)
pour clients is an FMCG company , seeling cosmestics and house care products. They are looking to hire an HR manager . This position is responsible for planning,coordinating and evaluating various policies and programs of the organization’s HR department. This ranges from maintaining and enhancing the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The successful candidate will lead effort in growing the organization and would have the oppourtunity to define and drive the strategic direction of our client’s company as it grows to meet new demands.
- First degree in a Social Science or related discipline
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- HR Professional certification compulsory
- 7-10 years relevant experience in human resource management
- Talent Management
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge and conversance with Nigerian labour laws
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR softwares
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization