- Coordinate and supervise overall Human Resources and admin function.
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Provide guidance on selection and placement of employees in positions to achieve departmental objectives.
- Manage management’s handling of complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assess departmental training needs and develop, conduct and provide training sessions as appropriate for departmental employees.
- Determine the budgetary impact of salary actions and assist management with salary budget planning and staffing requirements.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses reflecting progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Management of staff welfare issues
- Payroll management
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and vendors
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
You are here
Human Resources And Admin Manager(FINANCE INDUSTRY, LAGOS)
The role will be focused on coordinating and supervising the Human Resource function at the unit level with the necessary support advice from the Human Resource and admin staff
- University degree with B.Sc in relevant field.
- With at least 7-10 work experience in HR and admin functions, at least 3-5 years in a supervisory capacity
- M.Sc or HR certification is also an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Age between 33-38 years of age