- Coordinate and supervise overall Human Resources function.
- Provide guidance on selection and placement of employees in positions to achieve departmental objectives.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Coordinate and manage recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plan business unit restructuring
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources unit to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary to Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Ensure compliance with health, safety and welfare regulations.
- Determine the budgetary impact of salary actions and assist management with salary budget
- planning and staffing requirements.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses reflecting progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Management of staff welfare issues
- Payroll management
- And any other duties as assigned.
You are here
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER /HR Business Partner (FMCG)
The role will be focused on coordinating and supervising the Human Resource function at a unit level , as well as overseeing all human resources operations while ensuring they are aligned with the company business goals. Work in partnership with the business to provide specialist HR support and influence that enables the company to effectively deliver their people plans
The ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR best practices and employee management
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- With at least 8-10 work experience in relevant field.
- FMCG experience is compulsory
- Consulting background will be an added advantage
- M.Sc or HR certification is mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills .
- Good verbal and written communication skills