You are here
IT Manager (EXPATRIATE POSITION)pharmaceutical industry
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Engage in data network fault investigations
- Report network operation status based on project management and priority information.
- B.sc / M.sc in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience in network engineering role
- Must be a network engineer with good knowledge of the New Navision ERP
- Additional certifications preferred, such as (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP),Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) would be an added advantage
- LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning skills mandatory
- Highly mobile individual with a willingness to work in several geographical locations based on work contingencies
- Project Management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.