- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project.
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork
- Work with the technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
- Inspect projects for quality assurance
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs and
- Ensure that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy
- Participate in recruitment, orientation and ongoing training of new IT staff
You are here
IT Project Manager
Our client is an IT company located in Lagos. This role will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and within budget. Such would plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets and monitor the progress of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.