- Supervision of activations (events, sponsorship, sampling) from planning through to execution stage
- Monitoring of activities of competing brands in the market
- Attend to client requests, take action where necessary and ensure communication of requirements to relevant parties
- In-depth knowledge of each client brand in the market place and their projects
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Penetrating potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
You are here
Junior Account Executive
Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser dicutting and consultancy. They are currently seking to hire a Junior Account Executive who will be responsible for Increasing current customers while attracting new ones. Successful candidate will be creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- B.sc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience as an account executive in an advertising company.
- Strategic thinking in sales and ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills