- Define and execute the marketing strategy for the organization
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives
- Champion retailer and brand needs to appropriately position the brand proposition in the markets based trends
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Communications
- develop all facets of of the marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with Product and Operations.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Coordinate and manage all public relations activities
- Build and grow a world-class marketing team Provide input to the annual Strategic Marketing Planning process
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be responsible for formal sign off process where required
- Adhere to procedures with regards to budget expenditure, displaying budget control for individual products and courses reporting any variances promptly
- Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice synonymous with a high performance team
- Keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and ensure adherence
- Be responsible for personal development within the area of marketing and current trends that may support job performance.
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
You are here
Marketing Manager(ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS, lagos)
our client is a gaming company which helms from South Africa, looking to hire a marketing manager . This role will be responsible for branding and marketing strategies for the organization
- Minimum of a B.sc degree or equivalent
- 7-10 post NYSC experience
- Minimum 3 years manager’s experience working in a FMCG, telecoms company
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Good commercial understanding numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fully geographically mobile.
- Ability to work flexibly