- Plans activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales profits.
- Communicate with guests when appropriate by welcoming them, address their complaints, find solutions to problems.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment renovation, etc.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitor the hotel business report on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Maximizing apartment yield and revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Responsible for corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
You are here
Operations Manager ( Service Apartment) Lagos
Our client is an hospitality Industry seeking to hire an Operations Manager. This position is responsible for providing and implementing developed strategies and services. The Operations Manager works very close with managers of the different departments to monitor the operational efficiency of the service apartment.
- Minimum of a B. Sc in Tourism, Business Administration or other related courses.
- About 5-10years in the hospitality industry, as a General Manager for service apartment
- Proven experience with clear track record of managing a service apartment.
- Must possess outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Should possess apt understanding of hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a strong business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- Must be reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Should have a good knowledge of sales and Marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.