- Responsible for supporting Internal assurance compliance team to define policies, processes and procedures roll out
- Provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions.
- Ensures process and policy design and reengineering designing SOPs and check sheets
- Monitors and reports process KPIs performance
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process and procedures for the Company.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions at Group processes and closure of all open issues
- Identifies and drive projects for assigned functions.
- Mentoring Project Teams, using lean and six sigma tools
- Ensures that processes and procedures in place are designed and work as per the standards, and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Effectively Interface with Internal Assurance group team -
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and gap areas.
- Implement ethics and compliance programs within the company
- Develop and implement innovative ways of communicating the company’s ethics and compliance programs throughout the organization
- Prepare routine compliance reports to the Board Audit Committee
You are here
Process Compliance Manager
Our client is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Lagos committed to providing ground-breaking, affordable and quality mobile services to it's client.
- B.sc in relevant field of study
- CISA an added advantage
- Telecom Industry experience is an added advantage
- Process Audit experience •
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Strong Problem solving skills