- Design and implement the company’s overall recruiting strategy.
- Liaise with head of departments to determine staffing requirements.
- Develop job description for vacant positions.
- Update existing job descriptions for the hotel.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description thoroughly.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Determines candidates qualification by screening candidates resume
- Schedules the shortlisted candidates for interviews.
- Conduct interviews using the business approved selection methods to filter candidates.
- Assess candidates experience as related to the role.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the HR Manager.
- Conduct background checks for new hires as requested by the business.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated into the organization.
You are here
Our client is an hospitality industry seeeking to hire a Recruitment Officer. Successful candidate will ensure that the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong pipeline of talents for the hotel. This role will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- B.sc in relevant field.
- HR certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience as a recruitment officer.
- At least 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals e.tc
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research skills.
- Time management
- Strong decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills