- Responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets and action taken for guest service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth and efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Develop marketing plans to increase occupancy.
- Communicate with guests when appropriate by welcoming them, address their complaints, find solutions to problems.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment renovation, etc.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitor the hotel on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Maximizing apartment yield and revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Responsible for corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
You are here
Resident Manager ( expatriate position)
Our client is a serviced apartment, based in abuja looking to hire a Reident manager .This role is responsible for the efficient running of the serviced apartments by supervising staff and overseeing operations. Successful candidate will live in the premises and must ensure that the facility maximizes customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
- Must have prior Expereince managing a SERVICED APARTMENT FACILITY
- Minimum of a B.sc in related courses.
- About 10-15 years experience in the hospitality industry as a Manager.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age.
- Must possess outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Should possess apt understanding of hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Must have good knowledge of Opera software.
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of other hotel management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a strong business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- Must be reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Should have a good knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.