- Process customer payments and invoices in a timely manner.
- Assist in monthly account reconciliations and general ledger activities.
- Oversee billings, credit adjustments, and refunds on monthly basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams in resolving financial and revenue related issues.
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations and reporting on monthly basis.
- Develop new strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness of revenue management.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities.
- Determine and review revenue numbers with management on monthly basis.
- Work with Tax Manager in tax calculation and filing activities.
- Develop internal finance controls based on industry best practices.
- Provide assistance to other Analysts and conduct job trainings when required.
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards.
You are here
Revenue Assurance Officer
Our client is a Fintech company located in Isolo. The revenue assurance officer is a professional who establishes and implements a comprehensive evaluation of a company's revenue cycle to ensure proper revenue are realized, usage of the revenue and bloke leakages. He must have good communication and arithmetic skills and be a team player.
- HND or Bsc in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 4years work experience as a Revenue Assurance Officer.
- ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- Banking experience is added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Great analytical skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Attention to details.
- Must be deadline-oriented.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Applicant must be diligent and possess a high level of integrity.