- Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Implement both B2B and B2C marketing strategies of the company.
- Development of strong customer relationships
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on Institutional Channel sales.
- Drive incremental sales through effective management of activity in assigned outlets.
- Conduct market research to identify newselling possibilities and evaluate
- .Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
You are here
Our client is one of the top distributors of fragrances and perfumes in Nigeria currently seeking to hire a Sales Executive. Successful candidate would deliver growth in revenue sell through targets from designated outlets and build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with the HORECA outlets and other distribution center.
- B.sc in Marketing or other related field.
- 2-3 years work experience as a Sales person, preferably in the FMCG industry(HORECA)
- Proven sales experience in a beauty store would be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good Personal Presentation and professionalism.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strong targets.