- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Planning of weekly itinerary,diary scheduling and due follow up and reminders
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- typing, preparing and collating reports
- managing databases
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- logging or processing bills or expenses
You are here
Our client is a leading company in Lagos that deals with the supply of oil and gas. This role will be responsible for the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. Successful candidate will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information. Also, candidate will be acting as the point of contact between the MD and the clients.
- B.sc in a related field.
- Between the age range of 22-27 years
- 1-3 years proven experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- ·Should be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use own initiative to effectively manage workloads.
- Ability to communicate when undertaking responsibilities and delivering services.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Highly organized and flexible
- ·Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to Maintain confidentiality