- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of each client brand in the market place and their projects
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
- Monitoring of activities of competing brands in the market
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Penetrating potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to broaden networks
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they meet with their expectation
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
You are here
Senior Account Executive
Our client is a leading engineering company whose core operations are POSM fabrication, merchandising Instore and outdoor branding, 3D design, exhibition system, large format, flatbed printing, lasser dicutting and consultancy. They are currently seking to hire a Senior Account Executive who will be responsible for Increasing current customers while attracting new ones. Successful candidate will be creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- B.sc in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience as a senior account executive in an advertising company.
- Strategic thinking in sales and ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills