Web Development Area
- Lead and establish priorities for, and manage subsequently, the day-to-day work of the web development for the company
- Determine and manage the technical infrastructure/frameworks to deliver robust, secure and reliable web applications and services
- Responsible for the development and alignment of web /mobile based applications for the organization
- Generating real-time, multi-interfaced targeted Web reports for requesting clients
Mobile Application Development
- Keep up-to-date on the latest Android/iOS SDK developments and related technologies
- Ability to develop applications with knowledge of both front end and back end( desktop and android applications )
- Skilled at app developments (desktop and mobile) and Arresting, intuitive graphics
- Responsible for application system design, testing, deployment and documentation
- Responsible for Implementing new features and extend existing functionality of existing website / and mobile applications
- Maintain the application backend/front end to ensure sustainability of function.
- Using latest technology stacks protected with Certified Enterprise security solutions
- Responsible for designing, overseeing the installation of telecom equipment and facilities
- Prepares the plan, strategy and also align the hardware and software needs to attain the preferred telecommunication system.
- Develop high quality services using appropriate hardware and software development tools and processes
- Develop and run efficient and effective unit and feature tests for new and existing software/websites /mobile apps.
- Troubleshoot existing problems with end users and resolve within limited available/requested time frames,
- Timely updated on a pre-determined schedule
- Scalable, e-commerce compliant